Sunday, September 5, 2021

Family

 Nothing in life is more important to me than my family. I am the youngest for four and I can't describe how much I have learned from each one of them. I am lucky enough to have two loving parents, two sisters, a brother and two beautiful twin nieces. We are a larger family and growing up we lived in a tiny house that could barley fit all of us but that had never bothered me. 

My oldest sister Sarah is one of my role models. She is a single mother of twins that does nothing but love and care for them. I even consider her my second mother due to the fact she is twelve years older than me. She had to always babysit me when I was younger along with my other siblings but seeing as she was the oldest she was always the boss. Now that Im older and I have to babysit for her children I realize how much of a problem child I must've been to her. My second oldest sibling Audrey is my best friend. Audrey and I have always been close and she would always have my back in every family argument and still does today. Then finally there is Logan my older brother who I never got along with until we both grew up and realized just how much we had in common. 

The point I'm making in this blog post is never take anything for granted because the things that really matter will be right infant of your own eyes. As I have been away from home for a bit I miss my family more then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanksgiving

 As the school year goes on and I live nearly fifteen hours from home I was finally able to head home for a much-needed break from school. I...